Search

sandals mo bay

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17th, 2001, 03:22 PM
rich

sandals mo bay

going in middle of january re are 30's married Is it better than mexico? clean and good food?

Old Dec 18th, 2001, 12:49 PM
Penney

I have not been to Mexico in a while so can not compare!<BR><BR>Sandals moBay is really one of the more active Sandals on Jamaica's largest private beach - really is beautiful. Water is pretty calm on most days but can get choppy - thus no water skiing at times. It is a very active resort - always something going on. Evening entertainment is very good and they have fun beach parties.<BR><BR>Food and service is excellent. The people are very freindly and accomondating and you can literally eat when you want and as much as you want. If the restaurants are closed, there is alsways the beach shack.<BR><BR>Be sure to get over the Sandals Royal too - the two resorts are somewhat different in atmsophere. <BR><BR>Make reservations for Kimono's as soon as you get there - gets booked up quick.<BR><BR>Have fun!

Old Dec 19th, 2001, 05:49 PM
Kim

You have picked a great resort to have fun at. It is very lively and alot of fun! Enjoy yourself!!

Old Dec 20th, 2001, 04:26 PM
Trish

Lots to do in Mo Bay. They have the best beach of all the Sandals properties. The only downfall is you really need to do their tours or use cabs to stay safe. This is their flagship resort and it is showing it's age, but the food is wonderful as are the drinks and it's treat to watch the bartenders!!!

Old Dec 20th, 2001, 06:28 PM
Kim

I think Sandals Negril has the best beach.