Reload this Page >

Royal West Indies Resort

Search

Royal West Indies Resort

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12th, 2000, 11:34 AM
tricky

Royal West Indies Resort

Has anyone stayed at this resort in Turks?

Old Jun 12th, 2000, 04:21 PM
angie

I don`t think it as officially opened yet,i stayed at PT GRACE in may and there was still alot of work to be done at the Royal West Indies Resort.I`ve looked at the web page and the rates seem reasonable,and it is in a good position on GRACE BAY.

Old Jul 14th, 2000, 07:22 PM
Nippon

Tricky, have you found out anything else about the resort? We too have been seeking info and unable to find much as the resort's "soft" opening is due to be August and the grand opening in Nov. Not many pictures on the website. <BR> <BR>Angie, what did the resort look like? Did it look like it was going to be nice? What makes it's location good? <BR>ANY info would be greatly appreciated!!

Old Sep 10th, 2000, 08:14 AM
Carol

<BR>Please post the URL for the hotel's website!

Old Dec 10th, 2000, 02:40 PM
cindy

We are looking at this resort also but I am finding it had to get information on it. Is it open for business? Is there a food store in the area(walking distance)

Old Dec 11th, 2000, 04:56 AM
Eileen

Go to the message board at turksandcaios.tc for quite a few comments. It opened November 1st, I believe. I think the website is royalwestindies.com or royalwestindiesresort.com <BR>Part of it is still under construction, but 1st phase is open.

Old Jan 2nd, 2001, 06:56 AM
cheryl

I have been looking at this resort for my honeymoon in July. I can't keep my eyes off of the property. The website is www.royalwestindies.com

Old Jan 15th, 2001, 12:48 PM
Liz

We just returned from this resort. Very nicely appointed rooms and very clean. The restaurant was not opened yet, they advertised December opening. The staff was no help with planning off-site dining. We were told to make reservations ourselves, for $1.11 a call. They are experiencing alot of growing pains. I would advise either of the Ocean Club Resorts until the wrinkles are ironed out