Search

RIU Tropical Bay

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30th, 2002, 09:24 AM
Kelly

RIU Tropical Bay

I just booked my honeymoon to the RIU Tropical Bay. I have been reading some posts that the service is poor, security is lax and that cockroaches are everywhere? Has anyone experienced this? <BR><BR>THanks for the help!

Old Apr 30th, 2002, 12:41 PM
barry

went to the RIU in nov 2002 and found it to be a wonderful resort...great beach,friendly staff and ok to good food..great for all-inclusive...did not see any bugs....would go back again....be smart and take flight from montego bay to negril....short and easy and worth the price

Old May 7th, 2002, 09:35 AM
Tina

Hi Kelly,<BR> Spent one week (April 5-12) at the Riu Tropical Bay. Fabulous resort!!! Friendly staff, great service, great food, every fruity drink imaginable, amazing beach, spectacular sunsets, and NO bugs. I can go on and on. The bus ride from MoBay to Negril was not bad at all. Have a great trip!!!

Old May 7th, 2002, 09:38 AM
Tina

Kelly,<BR> As an addition to my above comments, feel free to email me personally. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Old May 10th, 2002, 04:51 PM
Judy

We stayed there in Feb. and had our best vacation ever. The staff was excellent and the grounds were beautiful. Never saw any bugs. The breakfast buffet was wonderful. Try the "Hummingbird" at the beach bar.<BR>