Search

reefs update

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15th, 1999, 08:16 AM
janice

reefs update

I am planning to stay at the Reefs june/2000 with 1 adult/3 yr old/5 mos old. We have been to the Reefs once and enjoyed it. I have also stayed at the Stonington, but thought it wouldn't be appropriate for children. I also got the impression that Cambridge Beaches wouldn't be good for children. Recent messages on the forum suggested that the Reefs was up to par most lately. When I was there they could us a face lift but otherwise it was ok. I would like an update on the Reefs and any suggestions for these other small hotels. We are also planning to be married there. Any suggestions for fine dinning?

Old Sep 17th, 1999, 03:40 AM
Cheri

There must be dozens of Reef hotels. Maybe if you specified which island you might get some responses.

Old Sep 17th, 1999, 09:06 AM
janice

Sorry, this is the first time that I have used the Forum and I thought that I was under Bermuda only. thanks for the suggestion. <BR>

Old Sep 19th, 1999, 01:06 PM
NH

Hi - I have never stayed at or been to the Reefs, but two of the finest restaurants I ate in on Bermuda were the Fourways Inn and Tom Moore's Tavern....definitely quiet, romantic, "special occasion" places...not sure how well received young children would be. Good luck!

Old Sep 19th, 1999, 06:17 PM
Ms manner

When Janice mentioned the Reefs -I immediately thought of the lovely island of Bermuda. Besides who else has Stonington and Cambridge Beaches? <BR>Kind words only. Please

Old Sep 19th, 1999, 08:14 PM
stephanie

Ms. Manners, a little overly sensitive are we? What part of Cheri's comments are "unkind." She is just very direct and to the point. Good Lord, people are sensitive. I have seen some very nasty responses to many posts on this forum, and I wouldn't include Cheri's above post in that category. I think it's fair that if someone wants information, they be very specific in their questioning in order to get any and/or helpful information.

Old Sep 20th, 1999, 06:43 AM
Cheri

Thank you Stephanie. If one has never been to Bermuda the Stonington and Cambridge beaches would have no meaning, however, I have see many Reef hotels in my travels.

Old Sep 22nd, 1999, 11:01 AM
janice

Hello, Does anyone out there have any comments on my original message. We are planning to be married there too. Thanks.

Old Apr 17th, 2000, 12:05 PM
Mary K

Janice, <BR> What plans did you make? Seems we never got an answer.