PUERTO RICAN RESTAURANTS

Jun 25th, 2002, 01:08 PM
LIZ

PUERTO RICAN RESTAURANTS

Is there a restaurant in Puerto Rico that is considered most romantic, in its view and or atmosphere??

Jun 25th, 2002, 02:09 PM
Mike

In Condado - check out the hyatt's italian restaurant - I cannot rememeber it's name but it is excellent - we went there for like 3 nights.

Jun 25th, 2002, 03:15 PM
Diana_pr77

There are a lot of restaurants in Puerto Rico. San Juan has great restaurants. If you call the Puerto Rico tourism company they can send you a Que Pasa magazine that includes a restaurant guide. It can help some. the toll free num. is 1-800-866-7827 or 1-866-246-8677. the info is free.

You can find all kinds of restaurants from Caribbean to french, Indian to Asian, Italian to Romanian. Try calling maybe they can help you. It cant hurt its a free call.

Jun 26th, 2002, 04:59 AM
tom

There is no Hyatt in Condado. Do you mean the Hyatt in Dorado?

Jun 27th, 2002, 05:50 PM
red maria

Define romantic. Everybody has a different interpretation of romantic. To some, it might be the sunrise/sunset. To others, it may be being on a rooftop. To some, it may be the sound of the ocean. And to others, it may be the spice of the food that makes the body tingle. To my husband and I, Pamela's at Ocean Park in San Juan (bet. Condado and Isla Verde) is a romantic place (whether it is the most romantic -- that we couldn't tell you). Why it is romantic? Well, the atmosphere is beautiful (Tuscan/French provincial), the food is a contemporary Carribean fusion (artsy-fartsy) and the view? Let's put it this way, they have outdoor seating right on the beach. When I say right on the beach, your feet will be sitting on sand as you listen to the ocean, as you enjoy candle light dinner and tasty food. Teak furniture, white napkins, tuxedoed waiters... Isn't what the carribean is all about? BTW, this place has won awards. A bit pricey but worth the experience.