Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Caribbean Islands
Reload this Page >

Point Grace, Turks & Caicos vs. Cap Juluca, Anguilla?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25th, 2002, 06:21 PM
cheryl

Has anyone been to both and willing to compare? I honeymooned at Cap Juluca 10 yrs ago and loved it so much, am considering going back for our 10 yr anniversary, but really would like to see something different- however, trying to find someplace I think we'll love just as much as Cap Juluca.

Old Jan 26th, 2002, 05:45 AM
Karen

I have not stayed at Point Grace but have stayed on Provo (a couple of years back) and I think that you will find a big difference between the condo set up and the luxury at Cap when it comes to personal service. Also would be hard to find the number and quality of restaurants that you find on Anguilla in the TCI. I have travled many years and finally made it to Cap and found very few properties of the ones where I have stayed at could challenge Cap! TCI's are wonderful and GraceBay is fantastic but they don't have the ambience that you had at Cap. But, that doesn't mean I didn't love 'em or have spectuacular times - it was that I found Cap truly a cut above most!