This is my first time posting and I need help...I'm very torn between a few place for our honeymoon- Barbados, Aruba, or St. Lucia. They all sound great but I want to pick that best one to suit our needs. We are in are mid 20's and want to relax and be romantic but still have some fun there! Here are some of our requirements:
1.) We want to be right on the beach - ideally able to walk right out of our room and get to the beach. White beautiful beaches and clear water are a must! We don't mind being aroud people, however we dont want to be on beaches that are so crowded its hard to even get a spot.
2.) Room must be nice, we would prefer luxury but as long as its nice accomodations.
3.) We like HOT now we are going in January so I understand it is cooler most places at that time but at least 80's!
4.) We love food- has to have GREAT food
5.) At least some night life to go out and get drinks/dancing/ect.
6.) Activities such as sunset sailing, paddle surfing, biking, horseback riding, snorkeling, ect. and it would be pretty cool to see some wildlife life...maybe jungle/rainforest ziplining or something? PS we are not really culture fanatics so things such as accient ruins aren't really our thing
Caribbean Go-ers please help us find the right spot!!!!!
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Christmas vacation
- 2 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 3 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 4 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 5 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 6 NYE in Punta Cana
- 7 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 8 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 9 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 10 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 11 Abaco day trips
- 12 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 13 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 14 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 15 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 16 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 17 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 18 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 19 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 20 sailing the Abacos
- 21 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 22 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 23 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 24 1st time to Barbados
- 25 Help selecting an island destination!