Reload this Page >

Suggestions for group of 23-yr old guys

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 14th, 2003, 12:27 PM
Jeff

We've done all the major spring break spot ( Cancun, Acapulco, Nassau ) ..and we're looking for somewhere a little more relaxed but still with young people and a good night life. We're planning on going some time in March so any suggestions would be great. Thanks.

Old Jan 14th, 2003, 01:05 PM
Kelly

I hear that Breezes Runaway Bay -- Jamaica is supposed to be fun (adults only) -- i am considering going there with a girl friend in May. They have toga parties etc. You might want to look into that. They also have a resort in Punta Cana which isn't all-adult but it is cheaper than Runaway so it may start to attract the younger crowd. There is a posting on here about it. Also, Club Med Turks & Caicos was a blast -- when there a few years ago -- I am 26 now if that helps. Cruises are always an option too -- went on a Carnival Cruise this past spring -- my only suggestion there is to go on one of the larger ships or maybe one that leaves out of New Orleans -- that is a good time.

Old Jan 14th, 2003, 01:12 PM
Allison

Hi Jeff. I think Aruba would be a great choice. Lots to do during the day and a good nightlife. There are cool bars in downtown Orangestad like Carlos n' Charlie's (this place is a blast!) and Iguana Joe's. Then you have thing things like the Tattoo party cruise and the Kukoo Kunuku party bus (a must do!) There are also more laid back places like Kokoa's on the DePalm Pier. And fokr daytime, go on the Jolly Pirates snorkling cruise...all you drink and a rope swing...<BR><BR>Have a great time!

Old Jan 14th, 2003, 01:21 PM
sallywantstoknow

Kelly you mention a place in Punta Cana people were discussing. Not all adults but a good AI. Where is that thread please? Which one are you referring to? Thanks.

Old Jan 14th, 2003, 01:24 PM
kelly

50. SuperClubs Breezes, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic....Just Back!<BR>8 responses; most recent on 01/14/2003, 01:28 pm<BR><BR>hope this helps.