No hassel all inclusive dining

Sep 29th, 2007, 02:28 PM
Original Poster

No hassel all inclusive dining

Can anyone recommend an all inclusive resort that has no hassels booking a la carte dining every night? We stayed in the royal suites at the royal hideaway on Santa Maria Island, Cuba in March which included our own butler, who booked an a la carte dinner for us every night (where ever we wanted) It was totally a hassel free vacation. He even returned our beach towels and had clean ones in the room after dinner each night. We had a la carte breakfast, lunch and dinner for 7 days. Does anyone know of another resort that has an upgrade for this service?
Jeni
Sep 29th, 2007, 04:00 PM
KVR

We just returned from the Royal Playa del Carmen, MX and none of their restaurants require reservations. Just walk in and be seated. They offer ala cart breakfast, lunch and dinner or you can opt for the buffet. Dining options are also included across the street at their sister resort, the Gran Porto Real. No butler service though.

If you interested in butler service again, look at the Sandals properties.
Sep 29th, 2007, 04:29 PM

The Iberostar Paraiso Grand is an adults only all inclusive that also has butler and concierge service. They will make all your reservations and take care of anything else you need.
Sep 29th, 2007, 06:36 PM

Yes,I would also say ck out the butler service at Sandals Resorts.
Sep 29th, 2007, 06:52 PM

Half Moon resort Jamaica. Is all inclusive if you go with the platinuim plan. The food is amazing, as is the service.
It is 5 star.
Oct 1st, 2007, 03:35 AM

One comes to mind for me... secrets capri.

Peace, Greenie
Oct 1st, 2007, 08:30 AM

No reservations at the El Dorado Royale and the casitas are very private and come with concierge service.

Half Moon in nice but not adults only so a deal breaker for me. I did enjoy renting a private villa on the gold course there that gave me access to the gym and beach.

Excellence Club at the Excellence Reorts in MX might also be a good fit.
Oct 1st, 2007, 10:01 AM

Secrets Capri, just north of Playa Del Carmen, has 5 restaurants open for dinner in the evening and no reservations are required. Also has a concierge on every floor to assist you.
Oct 2nd, 2007, 12:43 PM

IF you want adults only I would strongly agree with Secrets Capri, an excellent choice. If you want family place then I suggest Dreams Tulum, owned by the same company as Secrets and the same format, all ala carte dining and no reservations required. The food is excellent at both resorts. There is also Dreams in Cancun and one in Puerto Vallarta. Secrets is building new resort south of Cancun but I do not know the schedule opening time.

Oct 2nd, 2007, 02:50 PM

Secrets Maroma...we are booked for june.
Oct 3rd, 2007, 03:13 AM

Wow, secrets maroma. Now that sounds interesting!!

Peace