Reload this Page >

Nevis (to go or not to go)

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 16th, 2001, 12:14 PM
Karen

Would someone please give me a few good reasons NOT to cancel my plans to go to Nevis and Four Seaons next year. Seems like all I see here is negative info about it. <BR> <BR>Thank you!!! <BR> <BR>

Old Aug 18th, 2001, 05:39 AM
Chris

Persoanally I would not return do to the high expense and the difficulty getting there.

Old Aug 18th, 2001, 10:19 AM
Sue

Pinneys beach, the swimming pool at the FS, the food at the FS, the pool guys spritzing you with cold Evian while you lay out, Sunshine's Beach Bar and Grill, the people of Nevis, the scenery in Nevis, the 30 minute ferry ride (or 2 minute plane ride) to St. Kitts, the history.... <BR> <BR>Need more?

Old Aug 18th, 2001, 10:56 AM
Karen

If you really don't want to go, I'll use your tickets! I can't think of any good reason to cancel and it is an outstanding resort. We have friends who live in the Caribb and they hop over any and every chance they get! If you want to send me on a scouting trip, I would love to go!!

Old Aug 19th, 2001, 06:28 AM
Karen

Ok, ok......we're going! Thank you all. <BR>I need to stop 2nd guessing myself once I make reservations and just GO! <BR> <BR>Thanks again! <BR>

Old Aug 19th, 2001, 10:29 AM
Karen

How come we always notice the negatives after making the reservations? Make sure you let us know all about it!