Reload this Page >

need a qoute for shirt's

Search

need a qoute for shirt's

Search this Thread

Old Feb 24th, 2002, 01:55 PM
Doug

need a qoute for shirt's

We have a crowd going to the islands and I wanted to get t-shirts made ...but I need a funny qoute...what are some of your thougt's ??

Old Feb 24th, 2002, 03:39 PM
CnSand

What island?

Old Feb 24th, 2002, 03:50 PM
doug

going to St John......

Old Feb 25th, 2002, 02:40 AM
jack

what are some of the best t-shirts you have seen

Old Feb 25th, 2002, 04:12 AM
paul

"Need a quote for shirt's"<BR><BR>A shirt's what?<BR><BR>Or, did you mean "Need a quote for shirts"?

Old Feb 25th, 2002, 04:17 AM
anon

doug we are not ad exes-you know your friends, you know hour inside jokes, you know what you eat, drink, sail, snuba, scuba etc. I think the ball is in your court!

Old Feb 25th, 2002, 05:19 AM
Ronnie

One of the best and most popular T-shirts years ago was:<BR>"I slept on a Virgin Island"<BR>All of the lettering were large except the word Island, also, "Try a Virgin Island" same thing. They even had one that I wore that said"I'm a Virgin Islander"<BR>Ronnie<BR>PS Then there was the one with the wild orgy scene of a bunch of people, that if you looked close enough you could see they were naked. The Shirt said on the top part St. Whichever island and on the bottom it said "Come again!"<BR>They were cute and not offensive in any way!

Old Feb 25th, 2002, 05:19 AM
doug

anon....thanks for all the help..you are a class act..and this board is very helpful...I don't need exec. ...just a simple fun question don't need a smart-ass answer....why do some of the folks on this board have an attitude ?? anyone else notice it ??

Old Feb 25th, 2002, 06:49 AM
Gail

We brought back a bumper sticker that read "St. John- We're All Here 'Cuz We're Not All There..." Have fun!

Old Feb 28th, 2002, 05:06 AM
joe

Arnold did that really happen to you....getting your wallet stolen ?? why were you getting it like that ?? heheheh

Old Feb 28th, 2002, 07:56 AM
islander

Doug,<BR><BR>I came across a "toasts and Quotes" page not too long ago on the internet by a guy named Tuck. It has a couple of cute ones. Here is the web address:<BR><BR>http://www.cstone.net/~tuck/rumpages/toasts.html

Old Feb 28th, 2002, 09:01 AM
idea

THANK GOD WE DIDN'T GO TO HAWAII.

Old Feb 28th, 2002, 11:35 AM
Idea#2

SOUTH BRONX PRISON, NEW YORK, WORK RELEASE PROGRAM, 2002.

Old Feb 28th, 2002, 11:42 AM
Idea#3

UGLY AMERICAN

Old Feb 28th, 2002, 11:55 AM
idea#4

VIRGIN ISLANDS SI!<BR>VIRGIN COCKTAILS NO!

Old Mar 1st, 2002, 02:55 AM
doug

those are good thanks.........