Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Caribbean Islands
Reload this Page >

My Turks and Caicos trip report is finally done!

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 14th, 2002, 06:43 PM
Denise

I was going to post it on a few web sites that I found helpful in planning my trip, including Fodors but it is really long!<BR>Maybe I should just e-mail it to those who wish to read it?<BR>I typed it out on Microsoft word and it is 16 pages!<BR>Needless to say, I had a blast in Provo and wanted to be as detailed as possible!<BR>Post here or e-mail me if you would like a copy!<BR>I probably will end up posting it on the trip report forums but in the meantime, let me know if you want a copy.<BR>Denise

Old Aug 14th, 2002, 07:40 PM
Suzanne

Denise, I would love a copy of your trip to Turks and Caico. Please send. Thanks in advance.

Old Aug 15th, 2002, 04:44 AM
Island Girl

Denise:<BR><BR>Me too~

Old Aug 15th, 2002, 05:31 AM
Howard

Would really like to read it. 16 Pages--WOW

Old Aug 15th, 2002, 05:33 AM
Katie

Yes me too!

Old Aug 15th, 2002, 06:02 AM
Kelly

Denise,<BR><BR>I visited Provo for the first time in June. I would love a copy of your trip report.<BR><BR>Thanks.

Old Aug 15th, 2002, 07:18 AM
anon

16 pages, wow! Having been to Provo many times, I think I could combine a report on all my trips there and not come up with 16 pages! There just isn't that much there to see and do.

Old Aug 15th, 2002, 05:59 PM
Toucan Diane

Thanks for the report, Denise. It certainly gives more than enough information about the Allegro Resort for anyone considering going there. I'm glad you had such a great time!

Old Aug 15th, 2002, 07:02 PM
Denise

HI everyone,<BR>I sent you all e-mails with the trip report as an attachment. Let me know if you don't receive it.<BR>Feel free to ask any questions or share your comments!<BR>Have a good night! <BR>Denise

Old Aug 17th, 2002, 08:15 AM
hulbert

Denise I'd love to know you opinion of Provo<BR><BR>send me

Old Aug 17th, 2002, 11:17 AM
travler

Denise - please send your report. Thanks in advance

Old Aug 17th, 2002, 02:06 PM
Denise

Hello Hulbert and travlover2,<BR>I sent you guys a copy of my trip report. But I got the one from travlover sent back to me stating that the address given was not valid. <BR>To everyone who thinks I am sitting here sending viruses to everyone, stop being so paranoid. <BR>If you read my original post, I wrote that I was going to post it here but it was so long (16 pages) that I wasn't sure it was such a great idea to do that.<BR>I actually did end up posting it on the Fodor's site, Rants and Raves, so you can go read it there as well.<BR>I have sent the report to many people, including several from this board. I think they will tell you that I am legit and they didn't get any viruses.<BR>Get a life, people.<BR>I have been posting here for awhile, and I always post with my e-mail address from my aol account. Would I post my e-mail address if I was sending viruses to everyone???? I think not. <BR>Denise

Old Aug 17th, 2002, 04:00 PM
Joanne B

Dense, we spent 2 weeks in Provo April-May and loved it. I'd like a copy of your trip report too! Thanks.

Old Aug 17th, 2002, 07:21 PM
Denise

Hi Joanne,<BR>I am sending a copy of my report your way. Let me know if you have any questions or thoughts. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have.<BR>We are planning another trip to Provo next June. I can't wait!!!<BR>To anon: Hiding behind a computer. Hmmmm...I hate when someone doesn't have the guts to post their name when they slam people. Yes, my report is 16 pages. I wanted to be detailed in hopes to help others in their vacation planning. Wow, what a terrible person I am. I did not write down everything I ate or drank, but I had fabulous experiences that are now beautiful memories. I wanted to write them down for myself to reflect upon, as well as share them with others. If you don't like it, screw you and ignore my posts. If you have any more comments, don't be such a wimp and post your name.<BR>Denise

Old Aug 17th, 2002, 08:52 PM
Daniella

Hi Denise,<BR><BR>I have to say that I agree with you on somethings. I think you writing a trip report on Turks is great, and then coming on this website and offering it to others is also great. Seriously, I think for you to go to so much lengths is very helpful as I'm sure many will benefit from it. That being said, I don't agree with you saying that people should post their real names/emails on this site. Hey, if you're willing, power to you, however, some people, including myself, feel better posting nicknames or short forms etc cause we know there are crazies out there. Just my opinion, don't want to offend anybody.

Old Aug 18th, 2002, 02:54 PM
Toucan Diane

I, for one, appreciated receiving Denise's report. Although it contained some details that were not useful to me, some were. And for those details that were useful to me, I'm glad that she took the time and effort to write it and make sure we knew that it was available. I did not hesitate to e-mail her asking for it and it was sent promptly (no viruses!).<BR><BR>It's good to see people like Denise enjoying their life (and their vacations) and sharing their travel tales with us.<BR><BR>I suspect the troll who keeps slamming legitimate posters like Denise in this forum is a very bored, envious, sad & lonely person.<BR><BR>I'm sure that Denise responded strongly out of hurt feelings, not out of basic rudeness - the troll tryiong to make everyone miserable here (and in other threads) happens to be the true nasty.<BR><BR>The best we can do, Denise and the rest of us, is to "refuse to play" - just ignore these posts and refuse to engage in a "dialogue".

Old Aug 19th, 2002, 12:36 PM
hulbert

Thank you for having such a wonderful time in TCI.<BR>That should be the goal of everyone here to take advantage of the hospitality TCI offers. And also return with a turks and Caicos smile...cheers<BR><BR>Hulbert

Old Oct 3rd, 2002, 08:55 AM
elizabeth

If you still are sending this trip report out, I'd like a copy.

Old Oct 3rd, 2002, 09:05 AM
Kristen

I'd like a copy too please! Thanks.

Old Oct 3rd, 2002, 09:11 AM
Alee

Thanks so much. Am planning a trip. Excited to read it!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Your Privacy Choices -