Search

My Trip Report Grenada

Search this Thread

Old May 30th, 2007, 07:21 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Trip Report Grenada

Hi All,
First, thanks for Fodors and this tip forum.I got a few things out and want to share them. Second, we loved Grenada and a week barely does it justice. For my travel report go to www.tabhauser.com and click Grenada. (this is non commercial and no signing in is needed) Have a great time if you go
Tab
www.tabhauser.com
Old May 30th, 2007, 08:28 AM

Tab,
I just wanted to thank you for a thorough and exciting trip report. I enjoyed reading and reviewing your pictures. Grenada is an island I hope to one day visit as well. Thank you, Susan
Old May 30th, 2007, 08:36 AM

Tab, I really enjoyed reading your trip report and seeing your photographs. You really fit in a ton of things in your short time there! Loved the photos of the guy diving into the waterfall pool below.

I just got back from Grenada, but I lost my camera on the way home. Seeing your photos, especially of the market and Fish Friday, really evoke memories for me.

Will you return to the island, or do you generally not go to the same place twice? I'm already trying to figure out how to get back next year...we missed out on the river tubing this time around but would like to try it. How cold was the water?

If you return, you must try Boots Cuisine. Another local eatery, lots of folks think it's much better than even Patrick's.
Old May 30th, 2007, 01:46 PM

Very nice! Grand Anse Beach looks like my kind of beach. I just don't know about that fish pizza and yikes! re: Air Jamaica.
Thanks for sharing.
Old May 30th, 2007, 06:29 PM

Great timing! I'm just trying to determine our next location and Grenada is high on the list. What a great trip report that is, especially with your photos. Thanks for sharing.
Old May 31st, 2007, 04:49 AM

Very nice report! We will be visiting in October...can't wait!

Peace, Greenie
Old May 31st, 2007, 11:28 AM

Thanks for another great trip report Tab....we were there for 12 days in March and this brought back wonderful memories plus made us realize some of the wonderful things we missed. For one, I skipped diving on this trip and now I am kicking myself...oh well, just another reason to go back.
Old May 31st, 2007, 04:23 PM

I loved the report with the pictures attached. Grenada is on my short list of places to go. I hope I can stay at least ten days. I want to visit all of the places you visited.