Search

Morritts Tortuga Club

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21st, 2002, 11:34 AM
Sam

Morritts Tortuga Club

<BR>Have booked a timeshare here. Anyone else been? Tips about the place gratefully recieved.<BR>Thanks.

Old Jun 21st, 2002, 03:21 PM
Becky

Mortitts Tortuga Club is a fairly nice<BR>property. My husband and I vacationed<BR>in GC way back in 1990 and we took a tour of the property....awesome beach and it's fairly close to Rum Point, which has an incredible beach. Keep in mind that this was quite some time ago, but the property has been kept well maintained, and they have a nice pool with a swim up bar...schwiiing !

Old Jul 10th, 2002, 06:23 AM
Kit

My wife & I have been going there at least once a year for several years now. Morritt's Tortuga Club is wonderful. And the beaches are 2nd to none. The snorkling under the dock in front of Morritt's is absolutely wonderful!!! I would like to see a bit more paint applied on the resort though to keep it a bit more fresher looking. Otherwise, you should love it. A co-worker of mine took her family there & their kids says "it was the best vacation we ever had". Nuff said!!!

Old Jul 10th, 2002, 02:28 PM
Penney

Can you recommend a good site for further info on Morritts and/or for booking? Having trouble finding much info but what I have found I like!

Old Jul 10th, 2002, 02:44 PM
Sandy

To Penney,<BR>Try morritts.com for info on the Tortuga and the Grand, the newest complex.