Search

May 2002

Search this Thread

Old Dec 14th, 2001, 07:43 PM
Helen

May 2002

Any advice on where to stay in St. Lucia? Trying to plan our 5 year anniversary trip. Would like it to be romantic and not super crowded with tourists. I like the villas that I have seen online but some of them are way too expensive. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.<BR><BR>Thanks!<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR ><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>

Old Dec 15th, 2001, 07:26 AM
Kim

The Bluff siutes at Sandals St.Lucia Golf & Spa resort. Beautiful resort and the bluff suites are away from the crowed.email me if you like information.

Old Dec 16th, 2001, 12:11 PM
Sandy

Helen,<BR>Have you checked out Ladera resort?? Very small resort and very romantic! They have an open-wall concept where you can sit and take in the view of the water and the Pitons. They also have plunge pools in the suites. The restaurant there Dasheenes is one of the best on the island.<BR>Sandy

Old Dec 25th, 2001, 06:02 PM
Stacy

Check out Rendezvous Resort. We are planning a trip there in March. It is not very big, on the waterfront and does not allow children, couples only. It sounds very romantic.

Old Dec 26th, 2001, 09:19 AM
Penney

We really enjoyed Sandals Halycon, which is much smaller and more intimate then the larger Sandals. It is a very tropical and romantic resort,not alot of people, beautiful beach, the grounds are amazing - very bright and lush and wonderful food and service. There are two pools - one one the beach and the other in the gardens, both with pool bars and thee is not a single bad rooom location. You can really book the lowest room category and be very happy.<BR>Very relaxing.