Search

Marriott Beach

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30th, 2001, 06:28 AM
Larry

Marriott Beach

Looking for someone that's been the the Marriott Resort lately. Wondering how the beach is these days? Gee, I remember the 1st time I was there, there was 30ft of beach! I know they lost it over the years, but how is it now? Planning for October....

Old Jun 30th, 2001, 09:38 AM
jill

Just curious but which Marriott??????

Old Jul 1st, 2001, 04:55 AM
Larry

Ooops! I guess I forgot to specify the Marriott on Grand Cayman 7 Mile Beach. (I thought I was in the GC section?)

Old Jul 2nd, 2001, 11:56 AM
Rose

Was there in March. half of the beach has had returned but while I was there is disapperaed again. Depends on the storms tat come and go.

Old Jul 29th, 2001, 07:25 AM
vinnie

Not much room from hotel to the water, but it's one of the best coming up from the south end. Bring water shoes to walk on the rocks in the water, good snorkeling out there too. Just got back this week, we swam and lounged on the marriot beach a couple of days. Walked up from treasure island, not good down at that end! have fun!!

Old Aug 4th, 2001, 08:22 PM
N

Vinnie - don't understand what you mean by calling it one of the better beaches. There are many, many parts of the beach on Cayman that are nicer. Marriott is not known for a good beach.