Looking for info. on Half Moon Bay in Jamaica

Old Nov 24th, 2002, 12:20 PM
Mary

Looking for info. on Half Moon Bay in Jamaica

If you have stayed at Half Moon Bay in Jamaica, I would love to know your opinion, plus if you used their all-inclusive meal plan, if you thought that was a good way to go.<BR><BR>Thanks in advance,<BR><BR>Mary

Old Dec 3rd, 2002, 11:26 AM
Arthur

Mary,<BR>Did you out anything? I was also curious about how Half Moon measures up against the RC Rose Hall. <BR>

Old Dec 9th, 2002, 11:53 AM
liza

Do you mean Half Moon Resort east of MoBay or Half Moon bay on the way to Negril? I'm guessing the former as the latter doesn't have a resort on it that i am aware of.<BR><BR>It's nice. It's HUGE, people get around on bicycles or golf carts. THere are several restaruatns, several bars and several beaches, horseback riding, golf, croquet...<BR><BR>Haven't eaten there so can't say, only visited for drinks.

Old Dec 9th, 2002, 12:33 PM
Kim

I stayed at Half Moon in Mo Bay 2 years ago and would highly recommend it. We had one of the five bedroom villas which comes with a housekeeper, cook and butler to keep you happy. We had breakfast every morning in the villa, prepared by the cook. You could have whatever you wanted, you just tell the cook the night before. We had a partial meal plan and ate dinner at a different resturant on the property every night - there is quite a choice of resturants on the property. There is also quite a choice of activities from golf to tennis to squash to watersports or you can visit the spa which is excellent. There is also a shopping arcade with quite a number of shops for souvenirs etc. I quite liked the villa - my bedroom was spacious and comfortable with all the amenities. Each villa also has its own pool. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at HM and would return in a heartbeat

Old Dec 9th, 2002, 12:52 PM
robert

I was there also 2 years ago, had a terrific time. Was a little worried about going the AI, have heard of horror stories (bland bad food), however we did the AI and it was great. Fab food every meal. Going back this Feb.