Search

LIAT website?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 11th, 2002, 01:51 PM
Patty

LIAT website?

Anyone know if LIAT has a website or where I can download their schedule online? Apparently the site liat.com is not affiliated with the airline.

Old Sep 11th, 2002, 03:48 PM
travelpro

www.liat.com brings up the site for me.

Old Sep 12th, 2002, 04:55 AM
Nancy

liat.com is NOT the LIAT airlines website.<BR>Use the below URL...<BR><BR>http://timetables.oag.com/li/

Old Sep 12th, 2002, 04:59 AM
laughingtravelpro

must have something to do with browsers or something. Just typed in www.liat.com and Leave Island Any Time is right there! LOL strange

Old Sep 12th, 2002, 05:02 AM
Nancy

Yes, ltp, I had seen that site before when I was looking for the actual LIAT site, but that site is not LIAT's site.<BR>It's some travel agent or somebody taking advantage of the LIAT name - pretty sneaky.<BR>It takes a closer look to see it's an imposter. It would have LIAT's logo on it somewhere if it were affiliated with them - which it does not.

Old Sep 12th, 2002, 08:29 AM
travelpro

You are so right. I too remember looking up Liat and finding it was hard. Was surprised when it quickly showed up! Thanks for giving me a clue since it didn't even register when I saw the links to rum, lodging, etc etc. www.liatairline.com should get you to their home page.

Old Sep 12th, 2002, 09:32 AM
Patty

Thanks Nancy and travelpro!

Old Sep 12th, 2002, 01:05 PM
O.T.

Many thanks from me as well. I have tried to find the airlines website too, unsuccesfully until now.<BR><BR>Another airline to look into is Caribbean Star, their website is flycaribbeanstar.com.