Less Kid-friendly Hotels on T&C

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5th, 2007, 11:07 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Love the little ones, but as I'm researching hotels on T&C there seem to be many comments on the kids facilities, etc. I'm trying to plan a romantic getaway with my boyfriend and would prefer there not to be a ton of kids.

Do you have a recommendation for a place to stay? I'd say our budget is anywhere between $200-400 a night give or take.

We'd be leaving at the end of this month, mid-week, so perhaps there wouldn't be many families there anyway as it's not a traditional vacation time.

Thanks for any input you might have.
Old Jan 5th, 2007, 11:11 AM
Original Poster

And...

how warm should I expect it to be in and out of the water?

Thanks!
Old Jan 5th, 2007, 01:07 PM

look at www.sibonne.com smaller boutique type hotel. just right for you!
Old Jan 5th, 2007, 04:52 PM

contact "billy" at:

[email protected]

he will know
Old Jan 6th, 2007, 05:28 AM
KVR

We had the same request when we went in May, 06. We chose the Sibonne Beach Hotel. Small boutique hotel with 26 rooms right on Grace Bay. We were upgraded to a room with with a seperate living area. Very nice, and within the budget you stated. There were no children the week we went.

We also looked at the Alexandra, which was slightly higher than the Sibonne, but offered a few more amenties.
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 05:41 AM

I'm planning a trip to T&C and also want to stay somewhere that is not packed with kids, but I'm not overly concerned about T&C being a place that is overrun by kids. From what I have read on Tripadvisor and here, T&C is very uncrowded and quiet, so I figure I can always find my own quiet place on the beach. The Alexandra, Royal West Indies, Sands, and Ocean Club (regular and West) are condo type resorts that all fall within the price range you mentioned. Of these, I'm leaning towards RWI or the Alexandra because there seem to be less kids at both these places than Sands and OC. At the upper end of that price range or a little beyond, there might be some other hotel options that would be more romantic type accommodations (e.g., Grace Bay Club, Somerset, Palms), but I haven't really looked into those since I just want a moderately nice, clean, well-run place on that beautiful beach. Also, if you don't go during school breaks, there won't be as many kids.