Last Spring Break

Old Sep 5th, 2000, 07:29 AM
Anon

Last Spring Break

Picture yourself in the third year of law school. You have one last go at spring break before diving into the corporate rat race. Where do you go.... We will be 2 @25 year old single men. We are thinking Hedonism II. We would like to keep the week's cost to under $1500.00/person. Any thoughts are appreciated?

Old Sep 5th, 2000, 10:21 AM
SANDY

Just make sure you get all your shots before (and after!)going to Hedo....you can catch more than a cold! Why don't you go somewhere with a little bit more class.....or do you just want to make sure you can score......

Old Sep 5th, 2000, 12:53 PM
x

Hi:

I have not been to Hedo myself, but I have heard from many guests that the single men far outnumber the women (and there are mostly couples).

You should check dennyp.com for lots of Hedo info.

Have you considered a singles cruise like Windjammer?

Old Sep 5th, 2000, 01:39 PM
ohliz

Hedo does indeed have a lot more men than women...if that's an issue.

Negril in general is hopping at Spring Break time and you can get there for a lot less than $1500 per person if you get a good air deal and choose a non-A/I hotel - nightlife is abundant and mainly free in Negril, restaurants are great - and you'll meet a lot of people no matter where you stay!

A nice place to rest your bones is really all you need there - all the action is out on the beach and up on the cliffs not in the resorts.

Check http://www.negril.com for some good options and their message board for good advice from folks who've been there a LOT.
Liz

Old Sep 6th, 2000, 05:07 AM
tasha

Hedo II is skanky (mostly older swingers), do Club Med Cancun instead.

Old Sep 6th, 2000, 11:04 AM
Hope

A future lawyer might fit in well there. ;-)

Old Sep 6th, 2000, 12:24 PM
John

Been there, guys. JD 1996. I strongly suggest Cancun. Trust me.

Old Sep 7th, 2000, 10:41 AM
Brian in Atlanta

I agree with John completely. While it's not really an authentic Carribean experience, Cancun represents your best chance to party with legions of American co-eds. With little effort, you'll likely have much more luck in Cancun than Hedo.

Old Sep 28th, 2000, 11:58 AM
Back