Search

Ladera in 25 DAys

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10th, 2000, 06:32 AM
rich

Ladera in 25 DAys

I have read many good reports about the Ladera and I am counting the days. <BR> <BR>Any last min suggestions on what if anything I should bring. <BR> <BR>Thanks

Old Nov 10th, 2000, 06:45 AM
Rick

Do search on this forum under Ladera. There is more information than you want or care to know. It is an amazing place but everything was repeated here over and over and over again.

Old Nov 12th, 2000, 07:27 PM
sim

rich: <BR> <BR>i came into the forum looking for some "last minute" info on ladera as well. DH and I will be there ~12/5 - 12/12. sounds like our trips may overlap. <BR> <BR>sim <BR>chicago, il

Old Nov 26th, 2000, 03:40 AM
c.b.

Take candles, whatever drinks you prefer (wine/champagne/beer/soda), candles, small radio/cd player, incents) all which add a nice touch to your romantic stay... and definitely take an uninhibited frame of mind, and just be happy.

Old Dec 7th, 2000, 12:15 PM
Andrea

Let us know what you think when you get back!

Old Dec 9th, 2000, 07:59 AM
K&J

We spent our 25th wedding anniversary at the Ladera - and I would highly recommend to anyone ... if you're looking for a way to "get away from it all" ... should be mandatory for anyone who has made it to 25 years!

Old Dec 9th, 2000, 08:12 AM
Julie

We stayed there for 5 days and although it was an unique place and we had a great time there are too may things that were neglected. Like, for instance, clenliness of the restaurant or food that suppose to be the best on the island. Maybe a reason for it was a fact that we went off season and the manager and a real chef weren't even there. We travel abroad 3-4 times a year and we ate in better restaurants (including some cheaper places in St. Lucia and during tented safaris in Tanzania, Kenya, and Bostwana) and stay in much better and more unique places. This is my personal opinion but we met many people who loved Ladera. In general we liked it too but would never go back. I rather stay in Jalousie Hilton which is not even more expensive during off season.