Reload this Page >

Just got back from St. John-wonderful!

Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 4th, 2002, 08:38 PM
andrea

My husband and I just returned from a 5 night stay at the Westin on St.John. It was wonderful! Can't say enough about how great the Westin was. Everyone very nice and helpful. Beautiful grounds and pool. Beach was fine, but I agree not the place to stay all day. MUST rent a jeep and explore the island and the many beautiful beaches of St. John. Best day of all was the Limnos charter to BVI, Virgin Gordan and Norman Island, for snorkeling. This was a trip not to miss! Also, Woody's seafood saloon is a MUST!!! Best seafood by far and the greatest happy hour!!

Old Oct 4th, 2002, 09:15 PM
Tom

Glad you posted this. We are planning a trip in December and we're looking for suggestions of things not to miss.

Old Oct 9th, 2002, 07:01 AM
Jill

Hi Andrea,<BR><BR>I know this is a silly expectation for a resort, but do you remember if they have swim-up bars? I've never traveled to the Caribbean, but it's something I've always wanted to do. (Extremely silly, I know..)

Old Oct 9th, 2002, 07:26 AM
Joan

The Westin does not have a swim up bar

Old Oct 9th, 2002, 10:38 AM
Michelle

Andrea, We spent 9 days at the Westin in St. John in August. We truly loved it as well. Where is Woody's? I don't remember coming across any restaurant with that name while we were there.

Old Oct 9th, 2002, 11:19 AM
Lauren

Woody's is right in Cruz Bay. Not far from the Post Office. It's the place where Happy Hour spills out into the street every single night. Go strait up from the ferry dock and it's on the left about two blocks up.<BR>Great fun place!

Old Oct 14th, 2002, 10:43 AM
Tricia

Andrea-<BR>How was the weather?<BR>My husband and I are going in 1 week and I am a little worried about the weather.