Just back from St. Lucia - what's not to like?

Old Nov 17th, 2004, 01:21 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just back from St. Lucia - what's not to like?

Spent a wonderful week in St. Lucia at the Windjammer Landing - loved this place! Had a one bedroom villa with plunge pool and a huge terrace overlooking the very lush and beautifully landscaped property and the sea. Aside from a very fun 1/2 day snorkel (three sites - Jalousie Hilton, Anse Chastanet and Anse Cochon) and pitons (they are amazing!) trip, I'm almost ashamed to say we didn't leave the resort. Just too relaxing, great food and drink (although I think I should go into detox now) and lots of on site activities. The staff at Windjammer were exceptional. Also did the sunset sail, although no sunset it was great. Actually had quite a bit of rain and cloud - rained for a whole day which I know is unusual - but that didn't stop us from enjoying ourselves. Thanks to everyone for your suggestions on activities. We'll have to try next time because I know we'll be back. St. Lucia is beautiful!
Old Nov 17th, 2004, 02:05 PM

Starfish,
Great report. Glad you had a super time in St. Lucia. Windjammer is a great place and the villas very nice...not surprised you didn't leave much, but sounds like you got in the important stuff. The sun never set on your sunset sail? Then you could have just kept snorkeling for 2 days
Old Nov 17th, 2004, 05:08 PM
Original Poster

Ha ha! How right you be Traveler863! Well, I guess that old sun did set cause it did get mighty dark - we just couldn't see it for the clouds. Lots of heat lightning though, but not enough light to snorkel by .
Old Nov 21st, 2004, 02:10 PM

Glad you found St. Lucia to be as beautiful as we did. It was the first island in the Caribbean I visited and I look forward to planning a return trip.
Old Mar 6th, 2005, 06:50 AM
Original Poster

ttt for supadave