Notices

Just back from St John...wet week!

Old Apr 13th, 2002, 06:45 PM
Donna

Just back from St John...wet week!

Just got back from St John. Bummer of a trip because of the weather. It rained almost our whole trip and was really windy! Still had a nice time but would have preferred nicer weather for the money I spent. Let me know if I can answer any questions.

Old Apr 13th, 2002, 09:14 PM
xxx

Next time spend a little more money to be guaranteed good weather!

Old Apr 14th, 2002, 09:27 AM
Ann

Donna - Sorry you had a rainy stay in St. John. From my experiences in the USVI it's usually showers and the sun comes right back. I leaving for St. John in 3 weeks. Hopefully, we'll have better luck. Where did you stay? We're staying at Caneel Bay. Any suggestions for restaurants? What did you like most about the island?

Old Apr 14th, 2002, 09:42 AM
rhona

it is so disappointing when you look forward so much to a holiday and then it rains!! Ignore useless comments like xxx and I hope your next holiday is more successful!

Old Apr 14th, 2002, 12:43 PM
e

What dates were you there ?? We've gone over easter for the last 3yrs and had nothing but great weather. We missed this year because of family committments.

Old Apr 17th, 2002, 01:41 PM
Cara

I know! We just returned from St.T/St.J and had that full day of rain with the windy days to follow. The waters were so bad for sailing and snorkeling. There were so many beautiful bays we missed because the waves were too strong. Such beautiful islands though.

Old Apr 17th, 2002, 02:16 PM
Donna Hayden

Dear Ann,
We got back on the 12th. Stayed a villa and did not eat out. We prefer our nice villa with the views rather than eating out. Boring huh? Actually it's quite nice because we prefer privacy and not busy restaurants. Even though the weather was a bummer we've already booked again for next year!!