isla mujeres

Sep 3rd, 2002, 04:19 PM
shirlee

isla mujeres

am seeking $/info on accomodations. we would like air/clean near/on beach. have been online for days, but i see hotels/cabanas/apts that have no link. We are looking for intimate and cheap. we do NOT want a big hotel.anyone recommend a place? we are going the 3rd week of sept for approx 9 days

Sep 4th, 2002, 09:12 AM
amyk

For a great web site on isla, with lots of hotel info and an active message board go to:

www.isla-mujeres.net

ps - there are no big hotels on isla! For a great spot on the beach
I'd recommend NaBalam. That's at the higher end of price for isla (around $125 NIGHT). However, lots of returnees love Posada Del Mar, for $30 - $60 night.

Try the website - you will find all the info and first hand opinions you could ever hope for! Also, feel free to email me - hubby and I were there last May.

happy travels!

Sep 4th, 2002, 09:29 AM
lisa

Another vote for NaBalam. It is a great hotel! The restaurant there is also very good.

Sep 4th, 2002, 04:01 PM
dmotl

on the web sight check out
Playa Luna Media $63
Best buy is the Francis Arlene at about
$35--check out the accomodations map on the sight to see where these are located.
If you go to the sight message board and say you are a first time visitor we will send you our 26 page first timers brouchure. Dan and Ginny

Sep 5th, 2002, 08:26 AM
amyk

make sure you get dan & ginny's "brochure"! We got it beofre our may '02 trip and it was a great resource and full of good inside info! Thanks Dan & Ginny!!!