IGNORE [email protected]

Jul 8th, 1998, 10:03 AM
Sincere

[email protected] seems to spend his time searching message boards looking for places to post negative comments about everything under the sun. If you have a posting, and this person post's a response I would recommend that you ignore it. I can't wait to see their response to this message, I'm sure it will prove my point as to the type of person they are.

Jul 19th, 1998, 12:26 AM
Seymour B. Hinde

I'm glad someone else noticed,

Jul 24th, 1998, 07:04 AM
Cheri

Don't know about the JD, never saw any postings he's made, but as far as negative comments, if I were planning to go someplace and there was something bad about it that I should know about, I'd kinda like to know before I got there and was stuck. (Having been stuck a few times in the past.)

Jul 26th, 1998, 09:36 AM
Sincere

My point to ignore them, was because from what i've read they only post negative comments, therefore they are probably just making things up. Iether that or they can never be pleased no matter where they go, and if you believe all their postings then they have been to an awfull lot of bad places and no good places.

Jul 27th, 1998, 04:44 AM
Cheri

Now you have my curiosity aroused...where are these infamous postings?

Jul 27th, 1998, 10:22 AM
Ross

The name [email protected] does sound familiar, but Cheri, (aka [email protected]) seems to be everywhere. That's my obsevation, and I stand by it..

Jul 27th, 1998, 10:51 AM
Cheri

Yes, I am everywhere, I love to travel, love to learn about new places to go and love to help others with info about a place I have been and they haven't. So where is the crime? I don't get the connection?

Jul 27th, 1998, 02:30 PM
Ross

Chillout Cheri, you sexy little thing you.

Jul 28th, 1998, 03:21 AM
john drew

Yo Ross , sexy LITTLE thing ? Have you guys met?

Jul 28th, 1998, 05:15 AM
Cheri

ROTFLMAO

Aug 19th, 1998, 03:26 PM
Karen

Cheri. Are you the one been to 51 islands? Keep up the good work. I look for your comments. You sent me good info and I apreciate it. We go to St Croix in Jan. Looking forward to an excellent time.