I LOST a TRAVEL website

Jun 20th, 1998, 11:53 AM
Tim

I LOST a TRAVEL website

The other day I was on a website that had articles on places around the world written by travel writers. I think they were taken from either travel books or magazines. Unfortunately I didn't bookmark the site and now I can't find it. Does any one know the address of the site. Thank You Very Much.

Jun 20th, 1998, 01:15 PM
Laura

you could try www.frommers.com, but it is a very slow site, that quite often times out, I haven't been able to get on for several day's. This may, or may not be the site you are talking about. Good Luck.

Jun 22nd, 1998, 05:58 AM
leslie

try: www.best.com/~ca
it is the Caribbean Travel Roundup, and has alot of really terrific reports on Caribbean resorts.

Jun 22nd, 1998, 11:15 PM
Tim

Thanks Laura and Leslie, but those were not the websites I was at before. But I appreciate your response.

Jun 27th, 1998, 09:59 AM
Gerry

I was going to suggest frommers, but I just went there and didn't find anything. is it possable that the site no-longer exsists? I can't believe out of all the people who read this message board that no-one else has heard of the site your looking for. I hope you find it, Good Luck.

Jun 29th, 1998, 11:17 AM
shelley

I losted my favorit site http://cruise2.com/bulletins/comments.html. i book marked it,and now all i get is the connection with sever reset. could someone help me find? thanks.

Jul 6th, 1998, 09:08 AM
Joe Harkins

I can't pass up the opportunity to suggest my own web site as a source of travel articles, especially on the topic of using the Internet to plan travel.

My nationally syndicated newspaper column (Travel The Net)is replicated on line (http://www.travelthe.net) complete with live links to the sites reviewed.

The password for This Week's Column is "an" (no quotes.)

Joe Harkins

Jul 16th, 1998, 02:50 PM
TC

Tim;
I think this is what you're looking for. Travel Watch Articles.

www.travel-watch.com/articles.htm

It looks like a good site with lots of interesting information. Hope this is the one.

Jul 17th, 1998, 09:42 AM
Tim

TC. Nope! But thanks for the suggestion.