Anyone Been To St. Croix?

Jul 14th, 1998, 04:54 AM
Randy Cooper

Anyone Been To St. Croix?

I am getting married middle of November and planning a honeymoon to St. Croix for a week. What hotels would you recommend? Is the Buccaneer a good one? Also is a week too long for just one island? Do they have boats to the other 2 islands? How expensive is the food?

Jul 14th, 1998, 12:14 PM
Cheri

The Buccaneer is an excellent choice...especially the ocean front rooms. The food is good and you can spend as much as you choose to for meals. A week too long? Nah, a week is NEVER enough! Have a great time.

Jul 15th, 1998, 04:48 AM
Clau

Dear Marcia: I stayed at the Buccaneer a couple of years ago and had a marvelous experience. the Hotel area is huge and enough to entertaing you without being overwelming
Food and service were great and yes you can make various excursions to neighbour islands and one week is not enough ! There's great shopping, restaurants and excursions. ope you'll like it

Jul 16th, 1998, 08:44 PM
Randy

Thanks for the information on St. Croix! On getting from St. Croix to the other islands is that a long boat ride of very expensive? What islands can we get to also?

Jul 18th, 1998, 12:22 PM
Lauri

I lived on St. croix for several years and am going for a holiday there is two weeks. My family still live there, and wouldn't mind sharing what they know...e-mail Barbara at [email protected] and tell her that her daughter sent you. You will have a great time!!!! Don't forget Buck Island!