Search

Hyatt or Raddison

Search this Thread

Old Dec 6th, 2001, 11:44 AM
Lisa

Hyatt or Raddison

My husband & I are planning on going to Aruba for our ONE year anniversary. We are having trouble deciding between the Hyatt or the Raddison. I have heard great things about both hotels but would appreciate any input. We are looking for luxurious accomodations, great service, nice rooms, neach pool,etc

Old Dec 6th, 2001, 12:58 PM
Lisa

Hard decison as they are both special in their own way. Only drawback to the Hyatt would be that they do not have balconies but it is a truly wonderful hotel.

Old Dec 6th, 2001, 01:05 PM
Dee

I've stayed at both and you won't be disappointed with either hotel. I prefer the Radisson because the pool area is much less congested. Be sure to eat at the Sunset Grille at the Radisson. The food is outstanding!

Old Dec 7th, 2001, 07:00 AM
Ruby

Hello,<BR><BR>I stayed at the Hyatt for my honeymoon, they really go all out for special occassions, we had fresh roses and rose petals and chocolate on our turned down bed every night! The pool area is the most beautiful I have ever seen... I would definatly stay here! Please email me if you have any specific questions,<BR><BR>Take Care,<BR>Ruby

Old Dec 7th, 2001, 09:12 AM
Ruby

Hello,<BR><BR>I stayed at the Hyatt for my honeymoon, they really go all out for special occassions, we had fresh roses and rose petals and chocolate on our turned down bed every night! The pool area is the most beautiful I have ever seen... I would definatly stay here! Please email me if you have any specific questions,<BR><BR>Take Care,<BR>Ruby

Old Dec 8th, 2001, 04:28 PM
Lisa

Thanks for the info. I think I have decided on the Raddison. Does anyone ahve any suggestions on a room or which tower?