Reload this Page >

Hotel near Montego Bay Airport

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 20th, 2002, 12:08 PM
Jennifer

I have to catch a 6:10 flight home from Montego Bay and am looking for somewhere to stay the last night of my trip. The rest of the time I'm staying at Grand Lido Negril so something different from that might be fun. Thanks!

Old May 20th, 2002, 12:32 PM
Penney

Sandals Montego BAy, Royal CAribbean are very clsoe to the airport as well as Half Moon.

Old May 20th, 2002, 12:43 PM
cdt

If you just need a room and don't want to spend much money, the Wexford is a good choice (in town).<BR><BR>The other end of the spectrum would be the Ritz, several miles east of town. Holiday Inn and Wyndham are mid-range, in same vicinity.<BR><BR>Does Sandals allow one-night stays? Seems kind of silly to go to an all-inclusive for such a short period of time.<BR><BR>If you'll have any beach time, you might consider Doctor's Cave Beach Hotel - in town with easiest access to a very nice, though somewhat urban, beach.<BR><BR>

Old May 20th, 2002, 03:23 PM
Mary

We stayed at the Jack Tar, the runway begins just off shore from there, we could watch the airplanes come right on in and in fact never left the hotel until we saw that our plane had arrived. I doubt it's as nice as the Grand Lido but the crowd there is quite lively. Good luck!

Old May 21st, 2002, 03:22 AM
tivertonhouse

Drambuie Estate, 15 min.west of Sangster Intl, offers nightly bed and breakfast rates -- plus driver service to the airport. Formerly the guest quarters of Winston, then Sarah Churchill, this historic mountaintop estate overlooks Bogue Lagoon and the MoBay skyline beyond. After Negril, it would be a perfect last nite. Especially romantic overlooking the nightlit pool, lights of MoBay while dining on the estate chef's really fine cuisine. <BR>See jamaicaescapes.com for details and photos.

Old May 21st, 2002, 03:30 AM
Marla

We stayed at Wyndham Rose Hall a few years back and it is close to the Airport.