Hotel information

Old Apr 12th, 2002, 05:55 PM
Mary

Hotel information

Has anyone stayed at Clear View Beach and Villas? Any information would be greatly appreciated! Also, any advice on great places to eat!

Old Apr 13th, 2002, 04:37 PM
xyz

Mary, next time, please identify the location you are inquiring about in your subject. Otherwise no one knows what you're asking about (?) Even if someone hasn't stayed at Clear View Beach and Villas they may offer you other recommendations.....So where is it ???

Old Apr 13th, 2002, 04:53 PM
Mary

Sorry! I am talking about Bermuda.

Old Apr 13th, 2002, 07:32 PM
Monica

Sorry, but I must say that I'm wondering why people reading the message boards can't figure out what location people are inquiring about??!! This has happened on the Mexico, DR and Bermuda boards. XYZ, if Mary is posting under Bermuda, she must be talking about Bermuda.

Old Apr 13th, 2002, 07:46 PM
fiona

Monica- FYI
Although Mary highlighted Bermuda her post comes up in the Caribbean Islands forum. As Mary is obviously a new reader of the forum it is an easy mistake to make.
Mary
sorry I can't help as I haven't been there but I have a suggestion. Repost with the heading Clear View Beach and Villas, Bermuda. That way you may get information about the places around it. Good luck!

Old Apr 14th, 2002, 01:17 AM
fiona

Monica- FYI
Although Mary highlighted Bermuda her post comes up in the Caribbean Islands forum. As Mary is obviously a new reader of the forum it is an easy mistake to make.
Mary
sorry I can't help as I haven't been there but I have a suggestion. Repost with the heading Clear View Beach and Villas, Bermuda. That way you may get information about the places around it. Good luck!

Old Apr 14th, 2002, 06:23 PM
Monica

Fiona: Thanks for clearing up...no nastiness intended. I assumed if I read a question under the specific board, that's the only place it would appear. Like most people, I find the boards extremely informative before planning a trip. I, myself, would appreciate any opinions on hotels in general in Bermuda....likes, dislikes, etc.., Regards, Monica