Hollywood Beach Suites - North Caicos

Old Nov 7th, 2004, 04:52 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hollywood Beach Suites - North Caicos

Has anyone ever stayed at the Hollywood beach suites on North Caicos? It looks like a new property right on the beach and looks quiet and secluded - just what we are looking for. The owner's guest book has scores of raves about the place but I'd like some unbiased input from anyone who has stayed there or anywhere on North Caicos. Does anyone have any information they could share?
Old Dec 14th, 2005, 04:48 PM

Just say your post...a couple of years later. We stayed at Hollywood Beach Suites this past August 2005, my wife and I. It was wounderful and we were very happy we choose our holiday with them. The guest comments are reflective of Hollywood Beach Suites.

Old Apr 26th, 2011, 04:42 AM

My husband and I are interested in Hollywood Beach Suites as well. Looks like a great place to get away from it all, but wondering whether water activities are available in the area (fishing trips, parasailing, etc.). We like to snorkel and walk on the beach ...the area seems good for that.
Old Apr 26th, 2011, 06:24 AM

GRM, I've answered your other posts. North Caicos is very remote, and you'll have to get a car at $85 daily to get to excursions, etc. No parasailing at all, have to go to Provo for that. Fishing trips can be arranged, but cost a lot more than from Provo.

My opinion, but again, you need to stay in Provo the first time. While North will save you on the room rates, you have to travel for the few restaurants and all the excursions. In the long run, you'll save time, effort and money staying in Provo for what you want to do (parasail, excursions, trips, etc.) Some hotels don't even require car rentals, yet easy access to restaurants and excursions, on a gorgeous beach. North is extremely remote with nothing to do-great for relaxing, nothing else!
Old Apr 26th, 2011, 06:30 AM

AND...very basic restaurants! ( very few)