My husband and I have finally paid off all of our debt, and saved enough to go on the Honeymoon we never had. But since we have no experience traveling out of country we need your experienced help please!
So our budget is roughly 4000 though we could be a lil flexible if we were convinced it was worth it! This budget would need to count airfare, accommodations, food and activities. We are very flexible on when we go as far as time of year, and we are wanting at least 7 days of vacation total. (More would be nice if we can afford.. We'd LOVE it to be 10 days...but not sure what we could afford.) As far as AI vs. Not AI we have yet to be fully convinced either way, so we are open to your opinions either way.
Our Wish List:
A/C in hotel
Not overly windy (normal amount is fine, just looking for nothing extreme)
Reasonably Safe (as we are first time travelers)
Good Food! (We are not huge on seafood though...)
No Mosquito Nets (We are hoping to avoid Zika, though we are realistic that that is not a guarantee anywhere we are looking.)
Activities we're interested in:
Beach (Walks along/laying on/swimming/boogie boarding etc)
Horseback Riding on the beach
Swimming with wildlife...(and/or dolphins?) (We are not interested in captive dolphins though...but a boat ride to see wild ones would be fun, and swimming-with would be a bonus)
Hiking (Waterfalls and/or seeing fun wildlife a bonus!)
((Please note: We don't need to have ALL of these things..this is just an idea of things we'd like doing. The more available at a location the better, but we don't expect to do them all necessarily!))
We have been looking at basically ALL of the Caribbean islands, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, and Dominican Republic. We are not really interested in Mexico, unless you can convince us otherwise.
Would love your thoughts on which location would be good for us, as well as any potential accommodation ideas.
THANK YOU in advance for all of your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 메이저토토사이트 ≪접속주소 : mat13.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 3 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 4 Christmas vacation
- 5 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 6 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 7 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 8 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 9 NYE in Punta Cana
- 10 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 11 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 12 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 13 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 14 Abaco day trips
- 15 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 16 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 17 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 18 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 19 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 20 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 21 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 22 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 23 sailing the Abacos
- 24 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 25 Private secluded Carribean Cottage