Help! Need advice on a honeymoon spot

Old Jan 29th, 2001, 06:45 PM
reena

Help! Need advice on a honeymoon spot

We need to book our honeymoon for early august and are very confused on where to go in the carribean. Any suggestions?
We are looking for somewhere relaxing, all-inclusive, private and romantic. Not too much to ask - is it?

Old Jan 29th, 2001, 09:44 PM
mike

Yes, in the caribbean it is a problem. Me and my wife went through the same thing about a year ago. We finally ended up in French Polynesia. They have great people, shopping, and best of all over the water bungalows. You can pick islands that have activities and gambling (tahiti) or where we went Huahine (absolutely peaceful and gorgeous). French food, snorkeling off your private patio, and you can be all by yourselves for the entire trip if you want. You can email me direstly if you are interested on some photos or info at [email protected]. Trips range all inclusive (6-10 days) $3,000 - $8,000 with airfare

Old Jan 30th, 2001, 05:57 AM
wallace

August is hurrincane season which means two things: you'll get really cheap rates; but,you may have to cancel your trip due to weather at the last minute. That said, you can stay at some of the best resorts in the world for a fraction of the in-season rates. Here are a few that are either all-inclusive or include everything but drinks: Biras Creek, Peter Island, Guana Island, Curtain Bluff (all inclusive), Jumby Bay (all inclusive), Little Dix Bay (optional meal plan), Parrot Cay, Grace Bay Club, Le Toiny, Four Seasons Nevis...the list goes on. We're going to Biras Creek for our honeymoon in April and cannot wait.

Old Jan 30th, 2001, 05:59 AM
wallace

Oops, Four Seasons and Le Toiny do not have meal plans...but add to the list Young Island and Petite St. Vincent.

Old Jan 30th, 2001, 06:52 AM
Glen

Try Sandals St.Lucia it is very romantic. The suite on the Bluff come with there own private plung pools, very private and the grounds are very romantic I highly recomend them go to Sandals.com and look at the resort and suites you will agree.

Old Jan 20th, 2002, 04:00 PM
dvorce

Do not get married.stay single and your pockets will jingle

Old Jan 20th, 2002, 11:35 PM
gilbert

Hi
I have a friend who rent a nice and very romantic cottage on St Bart
It's a new construction and the first year than he rent it.
If you are interested say to him that it's for honeymoon. IMPORTANT/ rates are with car rental

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/cottages-les-creolines/
regards