GWV Vacations

Dec 11th, 2002, 04:09 AM
me

GWV Vacations

Does anyone know of their website address? Have heard they are reputable with good prices for New England travel. www.gwv.com doesn't work.

Dec 11th, 2002, 04:14 AM
Susan

Hi Me!
We have used GWV Travel twice. The first time was to Turks and Caicos, the second was to Anguilla. We traveled out of Boston. We never had any problems with them. We were met by GWV representatives upon our arrival, transfered to our accomodations, etc. We would have no qualms about using them again. I believe their website address is www.gwvtravel.com Good luck!

Dec 11th, 2002, 04:38 AM
ParrotMom

YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND...http://www.gwvtravel.com
We have been using GWV for more than 20 years for our winter vacations....they fly out of Boston, Hartford and maybe Manchester... Vacation Outlet will be having their travel show the early part of January and the bargains and sale prices will be incredible...I have a GWV catalog if your interested in something specific.. If there have been problems we have found them extremely responsive and I'd be glad to "talk" to you about them or destinations...No, I don't work for them.....but a big fan and can hardly wait to book our winter vacation in a vew weeks..