Search

guavaberry/spring bay

Search this Thread

Old Sep 27th, 1999, 06:27 PM
michelle

guavaberry/spring bay

Does anyone know if Guavaberry, a villa rental co. on Virgin Gorda still exists, and if so, how their properties are these days? Thanks! <BR>

Old Sep 28th, 1999, 03:03 AM
K Noel

Yes, it still is there! I haven't stayed there, but have read many reviews and I've never seen a bad one. Go to www.traveltalk.com and get to the BVI section--if you post your question there, you'll get some helpful input. Virgin Gorda is a wonderful island--if you go, have a great time! <BR>

Old Sep 29th, 1999, 03:30 PM
chuck

We stayed there a week this past June and loved it.The accomadations are basic but reasonably priced.They are spred over the hill sideso each is private with wounderful views. They have a small commissary (honor systm)and private acess to one of the best beaches(spring Bay)next to crowded baths

Old Oct 25th, 1999, 01:00 PM
carol

We were at Guavaberry last June for a week and had a great time. It was a tad warm during the day and since I'm from Texas I've grown to be addicted to air conditioning, but since we were at the beach the majority of the time, it was no big deal, but I guess it could be for some people. We had a two bedroom villa--around a 5 min. walk to the beach. Springbay is great...the snorkeling was awesome around there and over on to the Baths. it's the best deal going for the money. Since it was off-season it was only $150 a nicght which was 1/2 of what it would have been. The commissary was helpful but VERY EXPENSIVE. It helped that we had brought along lots of snacks and cereal. <BR> <BR>Overall, it was a great place to stay, especially with a family! <BR> <BR>E-mail me if you have any ?

Old Nov 21st, 1999, 02:21 PM
joel

They have a website listed at bviwelcome.com.