Notices

Grenada Grand Beach Resort?

Mar 18th, 2002, 10:53 AM
michelle

Grenada Grand Beach Resort?

Anyone know anything about this property? Also, which falls are best to hike to, where you can swim if you want?

Mar 18th, 2002, 11:59 AM
Anon

We stayed there last year. It was a nice hotel over all. Nothing fancy, just your run of the mill hotel, but it had an awesome pool. The food was ok, the beach was nice, the vendors were a bit bothersome. There was nothing about it that would make me say not to stay there.I'd do it again...

Mar 18th, 2002, 12:06 PM
Eva

I agree with most of the previous poster's comments. The Grenada Grand is a standard, cookie-cutter hotel on a world class beach (Grand Anse). The rooms were clean and had the normal amenities, while the pool was really cool. But, on an island with many distinctive and unusual properties, I wouldn't stay here if I had a choice (I did not).

As I recall, both Concord Falls and Annandale Falls are not far from where you might park your car; we did some swimming at Concord, but it was a rainy morning when we were at Annandale and didn't care to get any wetter.

Mar 18th, 2002, 01:00 PM
Pete

Hi Michelle,

We're staying there in 2 weeks; Easter week. With two little girls the pool makes it a no-brainer. After lots of e-mails to them, we've figured out that they also have new accomadations. We booked it; hoping they are a bit "fresher" then the older rooms.
We'll let you know!
Pete

Mar 18th, 2002, 10:25 PM
michelle

Thank you for these replies. Aside of the web site, I've had trouble finding information about this hotel. I wanted to keep the rate around $200 but I also wanted a nice hotel if possible.

Search this Thread