Reload this Page >

Green Turtle Club - Abaco

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21st, 2002, 09:20 PM
Gary

Has anyone recently stayed at GTC? Also, details on what to expect in Abaco would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Old Jun 24th, 2002, 02:59 AM
Eva

Just got back from the Abacos last week, and spent 2 days anchored in White Sound, the harbour outside the Green Turtle Club (including drinks and dinner at the club -- which was outstanding). I did not see the rooms, but found the grounds in general to be attractive and well-maintained. We had crummy weather (unusual for this time of year), but had a nice trip nonetheless, our fourth overall. E-mail me directly, and I can send a text copy of my trip report, or direct you to other websites where you might get more information.

Old Jun 24th, 2002, 04:16 AM
Jim

Eva,<BR>Do you know if the Green Turtle Club allows children? Thanks,<BR>Jim<BR>

Old Jun 24th, 2002, 05:08 AM
Eva

Jim, I don't know the GTC's policy re: children, but I don't recall seeing any children younger than teenagers.

Old Jun 24th, 2002, 12:06 PM
Howard

Jim--Yes the Green Turtle Club does allow children. However you drive around Green Turtle Cay in golf carts so I would make sure they are old enough to do that. Catrs don't have seat belts