Reload this Page >

Gay Guide to the Carribean?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 27th, 1999, 07:38 AM
Yolanda

I would love to take my girlfriend somewhere <BR>wonderful (in the Caribbean) for her birthday. <BR> <BR>Any ideas about the best places for gay/lesbian couples? <BR> <BR>Thanks.

Old Nov 1st, 1999, 05:02 PM
Linda

<BR>There are no real gay resorts in the Carribean. However, do to influx of Europeans visiting the islands gays for the most part are accepted. The U.S. Virgin Islands and P.Rico due have hotels catering to gays. But don't hesitate to visit anyof the islands. Barbados is a great island, with a lot of nightlife. There you can find gays in any night club or restaurant. However, their behavior is very subtle. Check out gay travel websites for more info. There are also gay cruises. Good Luck!!!!!! Have a good vacation!!!!

Old Dec 29th, 1999, 01:08 PM
jane

Cormorant in St. Croix caters to gays, but I don't know aboutlesbians. Their add shows two guys getting cozy.

Old Dec 29th, 1999, 01:15 PM
E.C. Sandord

Hi Yolanda. There is a soft-cover book which you can pick up in most major bookstores, and it specifically informs you of gay and gay-friendly hotel establishments all over the world, inclusive of the Caribbean.

Old Mar 11th, 2000, 09:58 AM
Phyl

Cormorant is a wonderful place just got back ...was about 40 percent men and 40 per cnt women and 20 percent hetero. great snorkling rent from Captain Clyde he will take up to 6 people snorkling. Tellthem Linda and Phyllis form NY recommended you you can write to me if you like