FS nevis - men's dinner attire

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16th, 2005, 08:37 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm confused about what the men have to wear to dinner here. Some say button shirts with collars, others say golf shirts are fine. We're going in a couple of days and I don't know what to pack. Thanks!!
Old Mar 16th, 2005, 09:20 AM

I just got back from Nevis on Saturday. You will love it!! Did not stay at FS but went there 3 times. I happen to have a brochure right if front of me that we got from front desk. There are 3 restaurants the Cabana (by pool), Neve, and Dining room. The brochure says " After sunset, in the Dining room, gentleman are required to wear collared shirts, full-length trousers and closed in footwear. Jacket and tie are NOT required. Ladies are advised to wear dresses or skirts, or evening trousers. No day shorts, please. Dress shorts, plain tops and dress sandals are permitted in Neve, The Cabana and elsewhere in Great House (where lobby and lobby bar are)"
So essentially if you want to have dinner in Dining room he needs long pants and collared shirts.
If you dine in Cabana or Neve then dress shorts and plain tops are allowed.
Oh I wish I could go back with you!! Have a great time.
Let me know if you have any other ?'s but again I didn't stay at FS. We stayed at Nisbet Plantation which was wonderful but again a entirely different experience from a FS.
Old Mar 16th, 2005, 09:38 AM
Sunnyboy

nanorran is right on with the attire for men. For the main dining room Khaki pants and golf shirts or any other collared shirt will do just fine when dining at the Four Seasons. Closed toe shoes are a must for men at dinner (bring a pair of boat shoes - you can where them during the day and evenings at dinner).

Old Mar 16th, 2005, 01:12 PM
Original Poster

Thank you both so much. That's so helpful. I'm just so excited about this trip, and I'll get to see my two grown boys who live away and are meeting us there!! I'll report when I get back if anyone's interested.
Old Mar 16th, 2005, 02:41 PM

Jobeydog,

Please give us a trip report of the FS in Nevis. I'm looking forward to read your report. Thank you.
Old Mar 16th, 2005, 02:55 PM

Please do give a trip report. Im going there in June and would like to hear a recent trip there. When will you be back? I hope you have a wonderful time!
Old Mar 30th, 2005, 04:30 AM

i am taking my teenagers to the four seasons for two weeks in august, please post a report, looking forward to hearing from you. wanted a luxury caribbean vacation for my family and chose FS in nevis. thanks
Old Mar 31st, 2005, 02:41 PM
Original Poster

see my trip report under four seasons nevis.