Reload this Page >

February, snorkeling and fishing?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5th, 2002, 10:47 AM
nlou

My husband and I are looking for a 7 to 10 day get-away in February. We like to salt water fish with light spinning tackle and we love to snorkel.<BR><BR>Would prefer to rent a cottage to be able to cook our own breakfasts and lunchs if we feel like. We like being away from where cruise lines arrive, but we like to try out different local restuarants. <BR><BR>Appreicate any location recommendations!<BR><BR>nlou

Old Jan 6th, 2002, 07:13 AM
kelly

You may want to try St John.

Old Jan 6th, 2002, 12:22 PM
Louis

I you don't mind being away from the main stream, Anegada in the BVI offers fine bone fishing, good snorkeling, modest priced places to stay with cooking capability, and more than one place to eat out. <BR>http://www.b-v-i.com/Anegada/ will give you all the details. Also I would recommend Culebra a stones throw from Puerto Rico.

Old Jan 6th, 2002, 03:38 PM
Donna

You sound just like me and my husband! Want something low key and also want to salt water fish (fly fish). We are going back to St John in April. Too bad you're going in February or maybe we could meet up. Email me if you want details of our previous trips.

Old Jan 6th, 2002, 10:51 PM
gilbert

Hi<BR>Ihave a friend who rent a NEW cottage for 2 peoples on St Bart<BR>Look ther website<BR>Rates are with car rental<BR>http://perso.wanadoo.fr/cottages-les-creolines/<BR>regards

Old Jan 7th, 2002, 03:00 AM
sharon

St John has incredible snorkeling and is very low key, relaxing. Great restaurants too. You might want to take a look at the Virgin Islands forum for more information. Its:<BR> www.usvi-on-line.com/usviforum.html