Reload this Page >

EXCURSIONS TO OUT ISLANDS FROM CABLE BEACH

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 2nd, 1999, 03:16 PM
CARIN

WE WILL BE STAYING AT THE RADISSON CABLE BEACH AT THE END OF MAY. DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY EXCURSIONS TO OUT ISLANDS RETURNING THE SAME DAY.WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE HARBOUR ISLAND.IS THAT A POSSIBILITY? THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.

Old Apr 8th, 1999, 11:38 AM
Bette

Dear Carin...It is very possible to take a day trip to Harbour Island from the Radisson Cable Beach Hotel. We were in Eleuthera last June for 1 week and visited Harbor Island, etc. <BR> <BR>Look into Gulf Stream Airlines for flight infos....it is less than 1 hour away....Have fun!

Old Apr 8th, 1999, 11:38 AM
Bette

Dear Carin...It is very possible to take a day trip to Harbour Island from the Radisson Cable Beach Hotel. We were in Eleuthera last June for 1 week and visited Harbor Island, etc. <BR> <BR>Look into Gulf Stream Airlines for flight infos....it is less than 1 hour away....Have fun!

Old Apr 8th, 1999, 01:08 PM
tweedy

Carin, it's really easy to spend a day on Harbour Island, but when you get there you will want to spend more than a day. <BR> <BR>Bahamas Air has a flight at 6:30am returning I think at 6:30pm. You should get to the dock on HI about 7:30. <BR> <BR>When you land at N. Eleuthera airport there will be a cab waiting, to take you to the dock where a boat is waiting to ferry you to the island. When you get to HI, Reggy or Jenna, (cab drivers) will be waiting and if you would like a tour of the island, just ask. <BR> <BR>Time for food, head over to one of many places like the beach bar at Coral Sands, or Pink Sands, Valentine's for the best Hamburger in the WORLD. There's Angela's for great native food, or Miss Mae's Tee house for sandwiches and gifts to bring home. <BR> <BR>Have a drink on the porch at The Landing, overlooking Eleuthera and then walk back across the street to the dock and head back to Nassau. <BR> <BR>There are several resorts you might want to check out while you are there for your next visit. As you can tell I am a regular to HI, and have been going for 15 years a couple of times a year. I always stay at Runaway Hill, it is right on the beach, great food and wonderful rooms. Tell Carol and Roger at Runaway, I send my love. <BR> <BR>HAVE A WONDERFUL TRIP, and if I can be of any more help, please let me know. <BR> <BR>tweedy <BR>

Old Apr 8th, 1999, 10:33 PM
tweedy

Carin, a quick correction to my earlier post the best Hamburgers in the world are at Tingum Village, (not Valentine's) <BR>Valentine's is great for a nite cap and to watch the sun go down, nice outdoor bar and restaurant there. <BR> <BR>Anyway, have a great trip. <BR> <BR>tweedy <BR>