DO NOT GO HERE

Feb 12th, 2002, 12:43 PM
STRESSED

DO NOT GO HERE

THIS WAS THE MOST NON-COMPLIANT GROUP OF POMPOUS UNDERPAID PEOPLE I HAVE EVER CAME IN CONTACT WITH. I TRIED PLANNING A CONVENTION WITH JOHANNA CHIOTELIS IN THE BOSTON OFFICE FOR THE BERMUDA HOTEL, AND SHE WAS COMPLETELY IGNORANT. THE WOMAN HAD NO IDEA WHAT HER NAME WAS, AND HER SUPERVISOR, MRS. MALLOY COULDN'T EVEN TELL YOU HOW TO SPELL BERMUDA. WHAT AN UNPROFESSIONAL GROUP OF PEOPLE. DON'T EVER CALL THEIR SALES OFFICE FOR A GROUP FUNCTION OR GOD FORBID A WEDDING. STAY ELSEWHERE, LIKE POMPANO OR GRACE BAY, MUCH BETTER REP, AND MUCH BETTER FOOD.

Feb 12th, 2002, 12:43 PM
CONFUSED

WHERE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Feb 12th, 2002, 12:44 PM
STRESSED

OH, SORRY, I AM SO HARRIED, I FORGOT: THE SONESTA IN SOUTHAMPTON. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! WORST HOTEL I HAVE EVER BEEN IN CONTACT WITH.

Feb 12th, 2002, 01:05 PM
jim

meow.

Feb 12th, 2002, 01:43 PM
elaine

Pompano or Grace Bay would not be big enough for most conventions.
Many large travel agencies have Meeting Planners who could handle these things for you so you do not get so Stressed.

Feb 12th, 2002, 01:58 PM
stressed

believe me, if it happened to you, you would be as disappointed. it is a horrible chain, and this hotel just totally topped it off. take it easy.

Feb 13th, 2002, 02:43 AM
Niki

Unfortunately this happens frequently when people try to plan big group funcions on their own without using a good travel agent who does this with ease and can get a good discount from hotels. Next time use a good travel gent!

Feb 13th, 2002, 04:24 AM
ann

Please clarify- did you stay at this hotel, or only try and stay there and got no help in arranging it. If you stayed there tell us why it was so bad. Thanks!