Direct flights to Caribbean?

Aug 8th, 2007, 10:03 AM
Original Poster

Direct flights to Caribbean?

I'm wondering if there's a web site that would list all direct flights from the Washington, DC, area to the Caribbean? Is there a simple way to research this? I'll basically let this determine my destination.

Thanks and safe travels!
Aug 8th, 2007, 10:29 AM

There was a similar question not too long ago (within the last few weeks). I participated in that discussion, so if you click on my screen name, you should be able to find the post.
Aug 8th, 2007, 10:31 AM

some airports post specials, direct flights, packages, etc. Otherwise I would say to pic a spot, go to Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, etc. and put in your search and check the box for direct flights only. Good luck and have fun.
Aug 8th, 2007, 11:19 AM

I've had a hard time finding out this info too. You would think it would be easy to find out. I have found directs out of BWI to San Juan, Jamaica (on air jamaica), cancun, dominican republic and bermuda on USA3000. I am told that there is a direct flight to Antigua on AA, but I have yet to find it. Hope this helps a little. If you know of others out of DC, I'd love to know too.
Aug 8th, 2007, 11:34 AM

I this this article will answer your question. Afterall, it's titled "Quick Caribbean Hits: Nonstop flights from Washington"!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv...caribchart.pdf