Current Jamaica Weather?

Jul 20th, 2002, 04:01 AM
Karen

Current Jamaica Weather?

Can anyone tell me where to find very reliable weather forcast for Jamaica.(Montego Bay) We leave in a week and I'd really like to know what's going on there.
Thanks a ton!

Jul 20th, 2002, 05:54 AM
John

Hi Karen, Our experience has been that the weather on line may not be accurate. On our last trip in Feb, all info on line indicated is had been raining for days and was to continue throughout our stay. When we arrived sun was shining, did not rain the days before our arrival and did not rain during our stay. We are leaving next week as well. Where are you staying?

Jul 20th, 2002, 06:34 AM
Karen

Thanks John.....I've run into that sort of thing as well. My concern is just the opposite actually. Says nice yet rainy.....Oh well is is I suppose. We're staying at the Ritz with a super deal.

Jul 20th, 2002, 08:17 AM
ML

Try www.whertostay.com and pick destination then weather.

Jul 20th, 2002, 08:18 AM
ML

Sorry
www.wheretostay.com

Jul 20th, 2002, 09:43 AM
tivertonhouse

Check weather reports for Jamaica at www.jamaicans.com or check The Gleaner, the major daily newspaper, on-line for weather in all parishes.

Jul 20th, 2002, 10:04 AM
Carol

Karen and John, we are leaving for Jamaica next week also. We will be staying at Couples Negril. I think we'll all have a great time regardless of the weather!