Curacao tourist coupons available

Apr 12th, 2005, 05:21 AM
Original Poster

Curacao tourist coupons available

Anyone out there planning a trip to Curacao before December 15, 2005? I have a packet of coupons that the tourism department sent me good for various things around the island such as rental car coupon and discounted admission to the Seaquarium. If you're interested, let me know and I"ll pass them along.
Apr 12th, 2005, 01:02 PM

We're planning on being there the end of May. If they are still available you can email me at [email protected] or let me know where I can email you. Thanks!
Apr 13th, 2005, 02:05 PM

I see the coupon book is spoken for. How can we get one ASAP? WE leave 4/25.
Thanks.
Apr 13th, 2005, 04:16 PM
Original Poster

Yes, I mailed the coupons out today. I would maybe call the department of tourism for Curacao--that's how I got them. Though I've no idea why, since I've never been there and don't have any trips planmned in the works. It could be that these coupons are also available on island--I just have no idea. Best of luck to you, and hope you enjoy your trip!
May 11th, 2005, 11:34 AM

We received the coupons and have just had to cancel our trip, so these coupons are available. Any takers?
May 12th, 2005, 08:22 AM

Salbob,
So sorry you had to cancel your trip. But I will gladly take your coupons. Email me at [email protected]
Jun 23rd, 2005, 09:07 AM

I have tried to get information on the coupon books. I have called the Curacao touist board in Florida, and was told that they have no idea what I am talking about. They also said that on the island when you land they hand out booklets. I guess I will have to wait and see when I get there.