Search

Casa del Mar

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25th, 2000, 05:37 AM
Parrot Mom

Casa del Mar

Just back from the Casa del Mar in the D.R....anybody need information on this all inclusive resort...please feel free to write.

Old Feb 14th, 2001, 04:19 PM
linda

Hi, We are leaving for casa del mar on sat. the 17th. Is it a good place? I'm thinking we should have gone to casa de campo. Thanks,Linda

Old Feb 15th, 2001, 06:37 AM
parrot mom

It is a wonderful resort..we loved place.....please write to see pictures..

Old Feb 15th, 2001, 11:59 AM
Beverly

I have been researching this resort, too, and would love some firsthand advice. What did you like about the resort? How is the beach, rooms, facilities, nightlife? I have seen comparisons to Casa de Campo although the latter is more expensive. Would you consider Casa Del Mar casual/low-key, budget, family-oriented, upscale, or how would you categorize it? Thanks for any info.

Old Mar 4th, 2001, 06:48 AM
jack

we are going to casa del mar on the school vacation in late april. any photos o9r info are appreciated.

Old Mar 6th, 2001, 04:36 AM
Mel

Hi I'm off to Casa Del Mar, June 26, 2001,It's my second holiday abroad and I'm a little nervous, have I choosen a good holiday? I am also excited as I know Dominican Republic is a beautiful place. Please write back and tell me a little more. Thank you. Mel.

Old Mar 6th, 2001, 06:49 AM
Parrot Mom

For pictures of CDM please both of you write to me and I'll be delighted to send you to my site.