Reload this Page >

Carribean-Last Minute deals

Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 14th, 2002, 01:15 PM
marty

We are looking for a last minute deal type holiday, but a upscale. Have been to barbados,St Marrten, Jamaica, Grand Caymon.<BR>Any suggestions on previous packages

Old Nov 14th, 2002, 01:44 PM
sara

Well, lots of deals to be had if you are able to go before the christmas holidays. I just booked a five night stay at the Westin Rio Mar (***** Resort) in Puerto Rico for five nights for $700 (for the room not per person) at the beginning of December. It includes roundtrip airport transfers and some other perks. Also airfare from NYC was about $240 rountrip. Also, American Airlines at www.aavacations.com has some great last minute packages! Good luck!

Old Nov 14th, 2002, 02:34 PM
Penney

www.libertytravel.com<BR> and two other sites called &quot;Travel Zoo&quot; and Changes in L'attitude

Old Nov 15th, 2002, 04:02 AM
Amy

Also try Travel Unlimited at http://www.travelunlimited.com as I just saw some great rates with travel thru 4/15

Old Nov 15th, 2002, 04:33 AM
pam

Not sure if you are into Cruises but there are some great deals on those. Especially over Thanksgiving Holiday. You may try applevacations.com for some deals before Christmas. Punta Cana and Aruba are places you haven't been. Worth looking into those for good prices. Also PDC in Mexico.