Reload this Page >

Caribbean Destination with children

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 7th, 2002, 06:27 PM
Mom

We are looking for a carribbean resort for a spring trip with our three children 9,6,and 2 that has a kids club is beautiful, yet relaxing, safe, and within safe medical facilities? We like really clean and some luxury. Thanks!

Old Jan 7th, 2002, 06:33 PM
philip

We have a newborn and are considering the Bucanneer in St. Croix. My friends went with their 5 and 3 year old children and loved it.<BR><BR>I think they have a website.

Old Jan 7th, 2002, 06:49 PM
Kim

Atlantis Resort on Paradise Island in the Bahamas.

Old Jan 8th, 2002, 05:43 AM
Kristie

Hi! I don't know if you have considered a cruise, but we have had an excellent time with Royal Carribean. The groups have been small that our children have been in. The ages of our kids are 9 and 7. The child care counselors were so great and it was amazing all of the activities that they had planned. We have been on the Vision of the Seas and the Monarch of the Seas. I think most hotels now probably have great programs for kids though.

Old Jan 8th, 2002, 11:23 AM
tweedy

I would have to agree with the Atlantis on Paradise Island. The entire complex is amazing and everywhere you look there is something else to see. The whole place is magical. There is the lazy river ride and water slides and much more.<BR><BR>I just saw last night on TV, they have been running Atlantis ads here with great pictures and discounted prices. Check with the ATlantis or a good local travel agent for availability and prices. Also you can fly directly into Nassau from most major cities on the East Coast.<BR><BR>Have a great time.

Old Jan 8th, 2002, 12:38 PM
Penney

I was also going to suggest the Bucanneer in St. Criox.