Cap Juluca Watersports

Old Jan 25th, 2003, 02:58 PM
Jamma

Cap Juluca Watersports

I am trying to plan a honeymoon to cap juluca and just trying to decipher what is included and what is not, to budget the trip. CJ lists included amenities "watersports except with instruction"
Can someone please clarify this.

Thanks

Old Jan 25th, 2003, 04:50 PM
penny

You will can waterski if you know how, wind surf, sail, kyack. If you need lessons than it is extra. Caps program is excellent, more liberal than most spots. If you water ski it is wonderful. Lots of time given for the guests, watersports is open all day. not a skier myself but I love to watch
the ski boat, and its always availble!

Old Jan 25th, 2003, 05:29 PM
jamma

Thank you Penny
I was wondering if you could give me an idea of meal prices at CJ. We are trying to decide if the meal plans are worthwhile or not.
Thanks

Old Jan 26th, 2003, 04:17 AM
penny

Not sure of the exact prices,dinners at Pimms, etc are all high end,
like a pricy NY reataurant, Friday night beach BBQ is $125.00/person. As you know continential breakfast is included for everyone. I would recommend not doing all your meals at the hotel, as there are a variety of
nice dining spots on the island. The hotel has some nice packages, so it depends on the package. In November I did part of the summer package, we asked and could use it for lunch too. At Georges the lobster salad is the pricey lunch item at $30.00!!You bet I orderded it! I got the impression that most guests took advantage of the meal plan for part of the stay!

Old Feb 5th, 2003, 04:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jamma

Penny is a font of useful info as always.

On your watersports question, there is a charge (maybe $25pp) if you want the boat to tow you round on a sea biscuit (an inflated seat) - we did it and had a lot of fun, although my arms got sore (and ached afterwards!!) which made me let go and fall off in the middle of a big sweep. The watersports guys were abit reserved until I struck up a conversation - then they were fine and a lot of help.